Re: pkgsrc: python310 issues -> no ca-certificates

On 2023-07-18 18:04, Mouse wrote:
Anyone with FAX FP-foo up for creating VAX variants of
lib/libm/src/s_nextafter{,f,l}.c ? :)

.c?  Personally, I'd much rather do it in assembly.  If that's
acceptable, I could have a stab at this, though probably not until the
weekend.

Assembly should be fine. I know that there are some other bits and pieces in libraries that are in assembly, so it's not like it hasn't been done before...

  Johnny