FTGH: Vax 4000-500A (southern New Brunswick, Canada)

Just FYI, forwarded with permission

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Reynolds via rescue <rescue%sunhelp.org@localhost>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 at 13:34
Subject: [rescue] FTGH: Vax 4000-500A
To: <rescue%sunhelp.org@localhost>
Cc: Andrew Reynolds <randrewreynolds%gmail.com@localhost>

It's been a long time since I last posted but I wanted to send out a
note in case anyone is close enough and has an interest. This unit
hasn't been powered on in a long time and has no storage but did come
with 128MB of RAM which is handy. It's too heavy to ship but is
available for pickup in southern New Brunswick, Canada. Thanks.

-Andrew Reynolds