Re: New Vax - future directions

Hi Folks,

I read the thread last July on Anders’ aka Ragge’s project of a FPGA implementation of a vax processor with great excitement!  I love the idea of being able to run NetBSD/VAX on a small power-efficient hardware – noise and power consumption make me leave my hardware VAXen off most of the time.

Things have gotten really quiet since though.  I’m curious about a few things:

Is this the place to discuss this?  If not, where is the right place?

Is work still progressing on this?

When done, is this going to be an “open-source” project?

Is it possible to contribute in any way to the project?

Thanks!