Re: Merge lcg Framebuffer Driver from OpenBSD?

Anders,

Thanks for the response. Having read a bunch of the email traffic on the list, I was under the impression that it was removed. I’m glad to hear that this isn’t the case.

I’ll do a build on my VLC and on simh. I am aware that simh doesn’t have lcg support on the VLC/4000-60, but it will build faster, and I can test everything else.

- Alex