Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 03:26:50PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 5/27/20 3:09 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> >> Yes, the site is sometimes a bit slow. Just try again later and it will work.
> >
> > Now it "works" but won't let me participate unless I sign in with a social
> > network account.  It also appears not to support anonymous donations.
>
> You can create an account on their website here:
>
> > https://www.bountysource.com/signin
>
> Just provide an email address and a password and it will create an account. You
> should be able to create an account anonymously.

"Should" is the operative term here. I've been trying and while I get to the
initial account creation, whenever I get to the "follow this emailed URL
to verify your email address" it just times out, every time.

Maybe they should put their 10% tax into making their infrastructure
actually work.

Kind regards,
           Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison