Re: NetBSD/vax

Il 17/03/2020 08:41, Anders Magnusson ha scritto:

> I've installed (at least -8, if not -9) on my 4000/90.  About 2 years
> ago I fixed a bug which
> prevented 3100/38 to use the SCSI disk, but that fix should be in -9.

Not sure if related but on a 3100/30 (which use the same scsi controller
as the 3100/38) with NetBSD 9 I'm seeing a kernel crash when probing the
scsi subsystem, and the interesting thing is that the crash happen only
when there's scsi disk on the bus, with only the cdrom I don't get any
problem but with a disk attached (tried several drive with different
configuration of the bus) the kernel crash during the probe.
Can you point out at the patch for that bug to see if it's included in -9 ?

--
Giuliano Paolo Brunetti
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31231773@N02/sets/