Re: gcc issues.

On 2019-12-03 18:40, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <a975135a-bc13-87d7-53c9-a450e6fb36ed%softjar.se@localhost>,
Johnny Billquist  <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> wrote:
Well, it's the version NetBSD builds and includes. And it is then
obviously also the version trying to be built.

I'm sortof hesitant trying to get some other version, since it would
probably be complex to bootstrap it, and I haven't looked at that.

You can always try switching to gcc-8 first. I've tested the build,
but I haven't tried to run it yet (simh).

How do I switch that? Is gcc-8 included in the base distribution?
(Preferrably switched in a way it is used by build.sh)

  Johnny