Re: de(4)?

On 12/11/2018 17:37, Anders Magnusson wrote:

Just to avoid confusion: de(4) on vax has nothing to do with the Tulip de driver. The vax de(4) is the DEUNA/DELUA Unibus network driver, which predates the Tulip de with something like 15 years.
They just have the same name, nothing else in common.

Yes, I should've made it clearer that I rely on the de(4) driver
for PCI bus, not VAX hardware. Just a bit edgy that its going
away in FreeBSD.

-andyf