Re: VS2000 + NetBSD

unintentionally answered to ragge, so here a copy for the list.--

Anders Magnusson wrote:

> Hi Holm!  Long time since last time...

:-)

..don't think so, I was always here, have read every single post.

> Den 2018-03-24 kl. 12:33, skrev Holm Tiffe:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A friend gave an VS2000 to me to install a BSD on that VS for him.
> >
> > Which NetBSD Version would you reccomend to install on it?
> > since this thing isn't really a fast and big machine this hasn't to be
> > the last version existing..I want something that works halfways
> > flawlessly and as "performant" as possible on this hardware..
> >
> How much memory do you have in the VS2000?  Default is IIRC 2M which is
> too small for most versions of NetBSD...
>
> -- Ragge

Currently I don't know this. The VS2000 is still in the cardbox in what
it was sent to me..almost a year ago, but I had planned to finally install
it next week, that's wy I ask..

What about old releases, I do have in a edge of my mind a fuzzy badge
that reads 3.62 or something...

Regards,

Holm

info%tsht.de@localhost Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741