Re: Logging into a NetBSD VAX session and then being logged out

I did something similar under OpenVMS as an April fools joke about 20
years ago, but I'm not sure how you'd do it under BSD.

Probably just forking off another shell with stdin and stdout and then
the parent process has a timer and kills itself after a minute?

Thomas Dzubin
Calgary, Saskatoon, or Vancouver CANADA