Re: Prevent duplicate bus_space_map for TURBOchannel?

> I.e. do what you describe, but drop the #ifdef vax?

I was lazy and used vax_map_physmem() etc.: #ifdef __vax__ therefore.

Yes, if I understand correctly, what you describe and I was suggesting
is using bus_space_map() and _unmap() in the generic tc.c code? It
looked like this would require a not so small rework of tc.c, and I
had no feeling how it could affect or break the other platforms (as
mentioned, they seem to work without mapping at all), so that was also
the reason for laziness as above. :)

Apart from that, I have this PR/50849 open for tc_checkslot() and just
saw another bug there (one "continue" acts upon an inner for-loop,
while it was probably intended for the outer for-loop), so a little
love from a developer wouldn't be wrong either. :)

Felix