Re: Fail. Interrupt loop during install.

Mark Kahrs <mark.kahrs%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> http://world.std.com/~bdc/projects/vaxen/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html
>
> That doesn't even exist.  Furthermore, if you go to the wayback
> machine, you'll see it hasn't been around for at least 10 years.

That's too bad.  I seem to recall it was a very good description, at
least of how to do it back then.  I haven't tried lately -- my VAXen are
too old for current NetBSD, so now I run 4.3BSD-Reno on them.

At least this gem is preserved in the archives for this list:

-tih
--
Elections cannot be allowed to change anything.  --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble