Re: Building current...

On 2015-12-03 00:08, John Klos wrote:
Well, I am. And I can ssh into it. I do get some error message on the
console, but I do get in.
And I'm using both IPV4 and IPv6.

Hmmm... I only have a VLC running current at the moment, and the first
problem was that the connections would time out before the VLC could
finish doing its thing. I'll have to try another machine to get some
additional data.

Ah, yes, that can always be a problem... You could always run simh, if you just want to debug and play around...

	Johnny
	(Running a 8650 and a 4000/90)