Re: Larger memory option for VAXstations

>> The document I have makes it sound as though there are no "systems
>> which support both flavours" [of PTE] [...]
> After describing the 32-bit PA layout, the NVAX Plus CPU Chip
> Functional Specification goes on to say: [...]

Interesting.  It's possible this postdates the VARM I have, or perhaps
this is all slipped in under "machine dependent", or something.  The
VARM I have mentions NVAX, but not NVAX+, so it's reasonably likely
this was added between Revision J and the NVAX+.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign