Re: Resurrecting the vax lcg framebuffer driver?

On 2014-12-08 22:42, Björn Johannesson wrote:
Hello list.

I recently got my hands on a Vaxstation VLC. Sadly I discovered that the builtin framebuffer was not supported by NetBSD...
I found the driver that Blaz Antonic wrote way back in 2004. (Why was this never committed?)
With some minor changes I got it compiling under -current. After a few more knits I got it working-ish.
This is the dumb framebuffer driver.

This is good news!
Any chance, somebody could check it in, so we don't have to look for it in the email repositories?