Re: (Simulated) console hang?

On 2014-11-15 17:21, Mouse wrote:

But I've got a peculiar problem: every once in a while, console
interaction will lock up.  When this happens, the machine is sitting in
its idle loop.  I've added the ability to force console receive and/or
transmit interrupts (ie, cause an `extra' interrupt); that doesn't
help.  But it happens only in the kernel; I never saw it happen until I
got the kernel up far enough to do interrupt-driven console I/O.

Did you find the problem?
I know I had something like that too, but really don't remember anymore.
Would have to dig through some CVS logs again, and the server is far away.

Cheers