A DGTFX virus,

Attn: Account owner,

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders. Your email
account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus
2015 version to prevent damages to our Webmail log and your important
files.Click the link below  or copy and past it in your browser to Fill
the columns  and send back or your
email account will be terminated to avoid spread of the virus.

CLICK HERE: http://webmailvirusteam.webs.com/

Director of Web Technical Team.
Note that your password will be encrypted
with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety