Re: Which NetBSD on a VS3176?

Holm Tiffe skrev 2014-05-20 15:15:
So what, is there someone that can do this?
If not, someone should possibly delete the "supported" State for
the CVAX Computers from the NetBSDs Website.

Besides of that, it isn't only CVAX, it is Rigel too. I'm testing on a
VS3100 M76 and the M76 has a Rigel CPU, the M38 a CVAX.

Hm, wait here, I thought CVAX was the problem?

I installed 6.0 on a 4000/300 which had no problem, and I believe that's a Rigel.

Is there a CVAX problem of the same type?

-- Ragge