Re: Anyone running -current?

> Ok, and thanks to der Mouse who explained the generated asm to me.

Um, I meant to send that to the list.  Oops.  Well, I suppose most of
the list probably doesn't really need it.  (I was mostly rambling about
the difference between "movl *addr,r1" and "movl *$addr,r1", and, now
that I think of it, I think I may have made a mistake - "movl *$X,r1"
is more like "movl X,r1" than it is like "movl *X,r1" - though the
PIC-vs-nonPIC aspects I think I did get right.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign