Re: Perfboard computers, VAX and others - Re: About support for rtVAX300

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire%neurotica.com@localhost>
wrote:
> On 01/14/2013 09:14 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
>> I also remember my second Mac. It was a Mac II who worked at a
>> typography facility that my father ran. The system did a better job
>> running Quark Express and feeding output to a pair of laser
>> phototypesetters. And this was a facility who also hosted a pair of
>> (very) bored Eclipse machines (DG) who did the same, and a trio of
>> regular systems for phototypesetting.
>>
>> That's why Dave I know a fair bit about the DG machine living with all of
>> you.
>
>   Cool!  Wanna come down and help me get it running?
>
>               -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA

Hello!
Only if you arrange for transportation, and a place to stay, and two
cats of large sizes (one colored black and the other resembling a
tiger but without the black stripes) to keep us company.

Otherwise it is an interesting idea.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8%gmail.com@localhost