Re: ns32k digression (Was: VAXstation 4000/90 - ssh & display oddities)

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 21:52:02 +0100
David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> We 'just' need someone with Too Much Time On Their Hands (tm) to write
> an ns32k backend for LLVM or PCC...
Yes. New "Hardware" is around the corner. I've seen it and talked to
the person who does it. I have no doubt: The "a complete PC523 in a
single FPGA" reimplementation will succeed. But the man doing it is a
hardware person. He will not be able to work on a PCC backend. I am not
interrested in tool chain hacking. So someone else has to take up that
challenge.
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}