Re: Using simh anyone?

On 02/25/2012 10:48 PM, Nigel Horne wrote:
On 02/25/2012 03:57 PM, Anders Magnusson wrote:
Is anyone using simh (heavily) for vax hacking?

I have tried to use simh-vax on both 32 and 64-bit Ubuntu, but the simulator crashes as soon as the qe adapter is used more heavily, somewhere deep in the emulator routines.

Anyone got some experience to share?

Yes - I run NetBSD5 on it.  It is very slow, but it does work.
Which OS do you run it the simulator on?

// Ragge