Port-vax archive

Re: BI machines?

On 02/02/2012 12:39 PM, Anders Magnusson wrote:
The 8350 once worked quite well, I wrote the SMP support on an 8354 :-)
I doubt it will work with more than one CPU now though.

Actually one of the processor boards is missing from my 8350, which I guess makes it an 8300. I will have to find another one somewhere.

  Anybody in the US got any spare BI boards to resurrect a nice old system?

The DEBNI is supported, also for netboot, and MSCP disk and tape
adapters (cannot recall their name right now).

  Nice! (KDB50 yes?)

Dave McGuire
New Kensington, PA