Compiling vax kernel with pcc

Hi,

I have resurrected the vax target from the dead and just compiled a NetBSD/vax kernel with pcc. Haven't tried to boot it yet though, will do that when I have setup a vax to boot on .-)

I assume that OpenBSD will compile as well, but I need to setup a vax for that to test also.

No fancy addressing modes are implemented yet, so the kernel became unneccessary large,
about 20% bigger than a gcc compiled kernel.  This will be added later.

Anyway, hopefully this means that vax soon can be added to the list of "officially supported"
pcc targets :-)

-- Ragge