Re: Building natively...

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Johnny Billquist wrote:

I thought this had been sorted out a couple of years ago.
Did that never get into the codebase, or do I remember wrong?

pic: Unsupported relocation type 232 in non-PLT relocations
/usr/src/tools/groff/obj/build/src/roff/groff/groff: grn: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
grops: Unsupported relocation type 136 in non-PLT relocations

I fixed this problem a year ago, and it's in the netbsd-5 branch as well. It was also included in the 5.0.1 release. Binutils was updated a few months ago, and also includes this fix (I seem to remember verifying that the fix was still needed at the time).

  What date (and branch) is your native /usr/lib/libbfd.so.*.* file from?
My guess is that it may not have been updated with the fix yet.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant