Re: Building natively...

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:53:51AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> I thought this had been sorted out a couple of years ago.
> Did that never get into the codebase, or do I remember wrong?
>
> pic: Unsupported relocation type 232 in non-PLT relocations
> /usr/src/tools/groff/obj/build/src/roff/groff/groff: grn: Segmentation
> fault (core dumped)
> grops: Unsupported relocation type 136 in non-PLT relocations

IIRC this is a bug in the linker, it something isn't correctly
initialized or so. I don't remember the details, but I remember that
this was fixed by Matt Thomas more than a year ago. I remember doing
native builds for 5.0 and -current.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown