[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
some of the problems documented on http://wiki.netbsd.se/vax seem to
have been resolved.
i'm referring to:
- "build.sh fails on native build",
- "some machines hang under load"
- the 4GB filesystem issues (I'm using a 16 GB filesystem for over a
year now and everything works).
could someone delete these entries (or: can i delete these entries ;-)
- Blaz Antonic's driver works, too. At least on my VS4000/90 with a
LCSPX graphics-board. But not as console device.
- X11: OpenBSD 4.0 and 4.1 has a working xserver for these devices. It
works great, but in newer OpenBSD releases they switched to Xenocara
which breaks the xserver. Maybe this could be a starting point for our
Main Index |
Thread Index |