Re: (nearly) everything works on a Vaxstation 4000/90

On May 5, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Michael L. Hitch wrote:
a big thank you to everyone!
NetBSD5-RC3 is running very well on my VaxStation. I've built many packages already and nearly everything works! I've found only two bugs:

1. the groff bug, while building world (is anyone working oh this?)

I finally took some time to dig into this, and believe I have fixed it. It should be fixed in -current, and pullups are pending for the netbsd-5 branches. [I had kind of hoped to have gotten it fixed for the 5.0 release, but missed that.]

Was this different from the floating point problem that Brad nailed a few months ago??

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL