anyone know what's going on in dw780_errchk

Is there anyone on the list know understand how the 780 sbi/unibus scan
works?

specifically, does anyone know what's going on in dw780_errchk?

I don't understand what that function does.  I don't have my 780 manuals
with me at the moment.  I think it's looking at some sort of unibus
bus error register.

the weird thing is that when I boot from the network the probe works fine
for my uda, but when I boot from the mini root the probe fails.  The first
time dw780_errchk is called it returns zero, the second time it returns 1
because the *hej value is 0x10.  (sorry to be clueless right now).

is that a hardware error register?

-brad