Re: flummoxed by netbsd-5 attach

On Jan 21, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Brad Parker wrote:

Hi,

I managed to boot a 2.0.3 kernel on a real 11/730.

But I can't get a netbsd-5 kernel to work.  The bus attach code has
changed a lot and I'm crashing during the unibus attach.  I tried to
follow what the 750 was doing but I must have missed something.

[aside: has anyone booted netbsd-5 on a real 750?]

Could someone look over my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I have new versions of vax/ubi.c and uba/uba_ubi.c

where?

How does it crash?  got a ddb backtrace?