Re: MMJ Cable on VS 4000/60

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Andrew Sporner
<asporner%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Now I got to dig around until I can either find a thin-net bridge or my one
> AUI-10BT converter (since my move I have no idea!).
>
> All else fails I have a DLT drive to shuttle things around with.

You probably remember this already, but lots of Ethernet hubs of that
vintage had one BNC (10Base2) and several RJ45 (10BaseT) connectors.
Due to economy of scale (mass production) the hubs were significantly
less expensive than single-purpose Media Converters from 10Base2 to
10BaseT.

   carl
--
    carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
                                                 clowenstein%ucsd.edu@localhost