Re: crash building in groff

Anders Magnusson wrote:

>A quick check in cvs tells that hypot may be using the IEEE version, which
>will by obvious reasons fail.

yes, I think it is using the IEEE version, but why should it "obviously"
fail?

sorry, I don't get it.

>If you're into it, please test the orginal hypot code
>from 4.4BSD.

I don't have 4.4 handy.  I have 4.3, and it looks like in 4.3 it will
use vax/cabs.s which looks like an assembler version of the C code I
added.

I can dig up the 4.4 code and try it, but mind if I ask why?

-brad