Re: Native build...

Greg Oster wrote:
Could folks please add these sorts of additional details to this PR:

[...]

Looking through those PRs, it appears that very little is done to keep this up to date. Is there a point to even write PRs?

#18483, for instance. That error looked so familiar, and sure enough, it has been fixed as far as I can tell. And if I remember right, it's been quite a while since it was fixed.

As for 5.0, it also seems to go catatonic on me regularly when running on my 4000/90. Anyone else noticed something like this? I'm just doing a native build, and the machine totally goes silent on me for a while, and then wakes up again, with no sign or clue on why it was quiet.

        Johnny