Re: 2nd attempt-- Introductions

Andrew Sporner wrote:
Hi

After about an eight year pause in the Vax List I am back again.

I have finally found time again to work with this.

I am wondering what is still open to do. I have various QBUS
vaxstations and an VaxStation4000/60

BTW:  Has anybody seen Brian Chase lately. I am planning
to visit home in about six weeks and I had talked to him a
few  years back about seeing his "Collection".

I think there is a lot to do.
I don't think the system can even build natively. Not sure if it even can cross-build something on another system and get it to boot.

Start by trying to get anything working.

        Johnny