looking for LTR or Marriage

I greet you!

Are you looking for your match or may be you are the person I am looking
for? Sense of humor about yourself and the world around you - these are
your key qualities. You do not sweat the small things because there is
really no point. You have a strong family connection and a loyalty to
your friends that cannot be broken. You know what you want and are not
afraid to say it. If you think you fit this description, drop me a line.
I would live to talk to you. I am here: www.lovefemale.net/myhoney/

Warm hugs
Olenka G