Re: Boot hang

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:38:12 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Lukas Kaminski <kaminski%ikp.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> another error is about the rfc0 for the RX02-Floppydrive. The message
> is:
>
> rfc0 at uba0 csr 177170 didn't interrupt
>
> and the disk drive is not found, but i think it never worked in
> NetBSD.
Does your virtual machine actually provide a RX02 device?

Last time I fixed rf(4) was in March. It worked at that time. But I
have only a RX02 compatible controler from a third party vendor, no
real DEC RX02. There may be some subtile differnces between the
emulation in SIMH, the real DEC hardware and my hardware.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen