Re: Native build...

Johnny Billquist <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> writes:

> Hmm. After getting -current installed with a cross build, I can't do a
> native build.

I finally got a native build completed ('cvs update' done on February
22nd, I seem to recall), and after installing that, I immediately have
lots of interesting error messages when going to multiuser, because the
system is unable to find any group data (getgrent() et al fail).

I've done a cross build of a slightly newer snapshot now, that I will
try to install.

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak