Subject: RE: Compiling fast on a VAX?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/26/2007 19:33:43
Hello!
Which C library does it use? I seem to recall that the operating system
uses, (does use), (still uses), a C library originally created for the
original BSD operating system appropriately updated to accommodate the
continued updates to hardware.

And given that the nature behind how everything evolves faster then =
software
we do need to select an appropriate compiler so that we can continue to
deliver the best here.

--
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Behalf Of