Subject: Re: Hooray!
To: John D. Peedle <john@peedle.org.uk>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/09/2007 01:11:57
John D. Peedle skrev:
> If you really want to stick a finger in the air, why not cross-compile
> NetBSD/386 on a VAX... 8)

Might just do that for the hell of it, one of these days... :-)
But for now, I'm doing a build of /usr/src and /usr/xsrc for 4.99.19 on
both my 4000-90 and my 8650. A little over two days into it now. The
8650 have just started building the libraries, while the 4000-90 are
deep in usr.sbin

Once I'm done with this, I'll run some benchmarks to get some more feel
for the systems...

	Johnny

email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books