Subject: Re: Alive?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Kim Hawtin <kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/06/2007 15:07:39
der Mouse wrote:
>> now to trawl mop booting + nfs root from the back of my head ... =)
>
> I have a netboot setup for my uV2 - I haven't tried it recently, but it
> Just Worked last time I did - so if you need a hand, I may be able to
> help.

i've had the uvax3100 boot from mop before using nfs root.
i don't remember it being that hard to setup.

>> i got this all working for the sun3/60's so it should be too hard.
>
> Suns don't make you deal with MOP. :)

that should have been 'so it shouldn't be too hard'

mop isn't that bad either. i've setup mopd for my DECServer 100.

cheers,

kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au