Subject: Broken system...
To: VAX porting list <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/03/2007 15:40:39
Okay. Spent a few days just figuring out when the system broke again,
and I can now tell you that it was 4.99.20 that broke it.
4.99.19 works just fine.
I don't remember offhand what happened when 4.99.20 came, but I seem to
remember some lwp-changes?
Anyway, the date for the breakage is 2007-05-17, whcih works, and
2007-05-18 which don't.

Anyone who have a feeling what it could be? I'll probably continue
muddling around some and see if I can find out exactly what was done.

	Johnny

email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books