Subject: Re: Hooray!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2007 23:41:41
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:26:41 +0100
chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk wrote:

> see if Blaz Antonic's framebuffer driver is still working.
This reminds me. A long time ago I promised to take care of it. But I
faild. Sorry. Feel free to blame me for this. The problem was that the
driver still needed some slight work. To be onest, I was not interrested
to put much time into this. I am still interrested to help with this.
If someone shapes up the driver so that it works on all machines,
integrates clean with the rest of the kernel, ... I am still willing to
do the final test and commit it into CVS. I just can't spend much time
on this.
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen