Subject: Hooray!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2007 10:02:37
I've finally managed to build the whole distribution from start to
finish without any hiccups. This is the first time in many years that
has been possible.

Big congratulations, thank-yous and everything else to those involved.
Mainly Matt Thomas, I believe. We owe you *a lot*. This is the best news
I've had in years.

Oh, and running "./build.sh build kernel=GENERIC" took a little over
four days on a VAXstation 4000/90.
Now perhaps I should take a new peek at our VAX 7000 machine... :-)
And I should fire up our 8650 and to an upgrade, and see how long that
will take to build it all. Weeks, probably.

	Johnny