Subject: Re: Another problem...
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/2007 14:46:05
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> And to reply to myself. Tried a generic kernel, and didn't have the problem.
> The difference to my own kernel are the following three lines.
>
> options         NFS_WSIZE=2048
> options         NFS_RSIZE=2048
> options         NFS_READDIRSIZE=2048
>
> Anyone know of problems related to this?

   I'm not aware of any problems.

   One thing does come to mind - are you using a 4000/90, and if so, did
your kernel have the recent sys/dev/ic/sgec.c fix?  I always had problems
doing cvs updates until Matt fixed that, and the few small updates I've
run since then didn't timeout.  I'm not certain if that could have caused
your problems though.

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant