Subject: Re: Interesting problem on the page for the Port-Vax for NetBSD
To: Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com>
From: Kirk Russell <kirk@ba23.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/2007 12:00:54
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Gregg Levine wrote:

> Hello!
> I am currently preparing to revive my interests in both NetBSD/i386
> and NetBSD/vax and I have  visited the pages for NetBSD/vax at
> http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/ for information on configuring the
> netbooting functions that are more VAX specific from there.

With the recent work on the vax port, I was thinking the same thing.

> The link http://vax.sevensages.org/swdist/bsd/bdc/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html
> is as it seemed (then)is gone. That's where I normally looked for the
> information.

I find the "way back machine" useful for viewing these missing pages:

http://web.archive.org/web/20001001062251/http://vax.sevensages.org/swdist/bsd/bdc/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html

--
Kirk Russell            <kirk@ba23.org>           http://www.ba23.org/
Bridlewood Software Testers Guild                 Ottawa Ontario Canada