Subject: Interesting problem on the page for the Port-Vax for NetBSD
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/2007 11:24:40
Hello!
I am currently preparing to revive my interests in both NetBSD/i386
and NetBSD/vax and I have  visited the pages for NetBSD/vax at
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/ for information on configuring the
netbooting functions that are more VAX specific from there.

The link http://vax.sevensages.org/swdist/bsd/bdc/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html
is as it seemed (then)is gone. That's where I normally looked for the
information.

However the other one
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/netboot/ is indeed there.
This should be brought to the attention of the website maintainer.

More later as this project evolves. Including getting the MOP
functions to work for my chosen platform, and even how I will be
making use of it.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude