Subject: VAXstation 4000-90
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/2007 13:15:25
--------------040300010602090206030900

Does anyone have an application to flash the firmware? My 4000 seem to
have clobbered the firmware in the past, so that at power on it fails
the self test.

DEC appearantly had an application for flashing and upgrading the
firmware, which was a standalone application loaded by MOP.
Can't seem to find it or anything else on the net, so I hope perhaps
someone around here have it?

	Johnny

                                   ||  on a psychedelic trip
email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books