Subject: CMD CQD-220A/TM jumpers & switches
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: todd <markleyt@compusleuth.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/01/2007 00:52:23
I just received a CMD CQD-220A/TM QBUS SCSI controler, but the
information I have about setting jumpers does not match my hardware. I
have a copy of the "CQD-220 Rev 2.5 Nov 20, 1990" manual, but the
versions listed list 3 options for the IC at U40 to identify the correct
version and jumpers. The controler I have looks much newer and has two
rows of 10 switches with the labels SW2 & SW3. Nothing in the docs about
the switchs, and some of the listed jumpers don't exist on this board.
The card has a date of 1992 and lists a REV "B0EF2F". Does anyone know
anything about the jumpers and/or switches on this controler? The
default settings? Settings of a working controler of this version?

Thanks

markleyt AT compusleuth.com