Subject: Re: vax cross-build fails in kdump/kdump-ioctl.o
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/25/2006 23:40:07
On Mon 25 Sep 2006 at 22:13:30 +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Looks like something is out of date; did you use build.sh -u maybe ?

Yes, I did. And recalling the command I notice I included a shortcut
(NOINCLUDES) too that was ok for the i386 build since it was a restart,
but I should not have done that for the VAX build. So... operator error.
Back to the previous build error, which I'm still thinking about on the
backburner.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.