Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 install from CD issues
To: Jim MacKenzie <jim@photojim.ca>
From: Kim Hawtin <kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/16/2006 09:24:22
Jim MacKenzie wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Hawtin"
> <kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au>

I have put in a 300MB(ish) disk originally from the microvax3100.
I was keen to put in something larger and quieter ;) I'll put it in an
external DEC enclosure with a tape drive an see how it all goes.

But I still could not get 3.0 to install on any disk. 2.0.2 works fine
on the smaller disk...

regards,

Kim